Sunday 24 May 2009

PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS POST ABOUT THE CARD FOR LIZ - THANK YOU
Well, after all I said about acetate cards I fancied doing another one and then halfway through I remembered why I decided not
to do it again... theyre a pain in the fandango! they're so awkward to make and thats absolutely the very last one I make.... until the next time I forget why I swore never to make another acetate card!! I don't even know if I'll post a picture of it on here cos its RUBBISH!!
so here's something I prepared earlier as they say, this is NOT an acetate card and although its still rubbish, the front cut out on my cricut was something new for me and I was reasonably pleased that I managed it, however I may have been thinking of cake or something when I cut out the heart bit, cos its far too big!

you just wait till I get all inspired again and make my one peearstaresistance, (fairly good one!) for the year, I have my moments you know... SADLY THIS CARD ISN'T ONE OF THEM!! never mind it gives you something to laugh at and laughings good for you :) :)



No comments: