well, this weekend I decided to do some much needed housework, LUCKILY.... my computer called me and I found myself watching a demonstration on how to make this card when you bought a kit, so being tight as a duck house, and no sooner said than done I knocked up a similar idea on my Cricut and here it is, the base card is very dark blue, I added the beads and some ribbon and a flower cos the card should really have been an A3 trifold card and more square than tall, but as I adapted it for A4 card (which is all I have!) its ended up a tall tri fold tall and looked a bit bare! oh come on, you know what I mean!!! the pics arent very good but HEY, its better than housework innit!!