Tuesday 2 December 2008


this dodgy pyramage? card was one of my first attempts to do anyting that didnt involve PEEL OFFS.... arghhhhh!! Dorothy liked it anyway... bless!




Helly is my stepdaughter and she lurves bags so this was my attempt at a handbag card! tried to be a clever dick and made it sort of 'upside down' so she had to prop it up on the shelf... oh well you can't win em all!!

This Lily word book was a real departure from the peel off cards, and a very intensive project, can't remember who this one was for now?? was it Angie or Fiona?? getting old sucks!! ha ha, I've just read the post further down and answered my own question... it was for Angie... arghhh I don't wanna get old!!

I spent a VERY lot of time on this Mr Subaru card cos I've tried to be a clever dick again and do 2 apertures... gawd being a clever dick is hard work for me, I wish it came naturally!!! well to be fair I DID do it so I was quiet pleased with myself, pity he never got it!! another one still sitting in my handbag otherwise known as the TARDIS!!
Just trying to fill up my blog now so heres a few bits and bobs I did ages ago..... this Mr subaru card (all done on cricut, I think this is the same principle Tracy used for her cards recently!! ) is for John who fixed Russ's Subaru (the one I did the brown invites for)
LILY was my first proper word book for one of Angie's neices!
The black handbag card was for Helly my step daughter, I did muck it up by doing it sort of upside down so she had to 'prop it up' on the mantlepiece!! and the dodgy kitten card which made my eyes go all boggly, was for the lovely lady ( Dorothy ) who helped me make my wedding dress!! well thats all for now cos I'm going to work in a while, hope its a bit more interesting than it was!! No, not work.. this blog!! it made sense when I wrote it, but not when I read it..... confused? me too :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you blog is very good!