Sunday 30 November 2008

Dorothy 'Sister' card



these were the words I put into each of the small cards, I think the last one said something like,
There is no better freind than a Sister
and there is no better Sister than You!!
can't remember who's quote that is but the rest is all mine!
Frances
I wanted to tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of you, you took on all the responsibility of caring for Mum, sorting out her affairs, and organising her funeral even though you have been through so much yourself! Thank you for being so strong for us and for all that you do, but most of for just being You!
Thank you Frances



So glad that you are my sister
I’m so proud of the woman you are
So grateful for all that you did for our mum
Thank you, my sister, my star!
Even though we’re so many miles far apart
Remember that always, you’re here in my heart
I hope she wouldnt mind me putting them on my blog!!

No comments: