Thursday 29 October 2009

Well I'm not sure, but I think I may have slipped into digital cardmaking or something, I've been off all week and done nothing but muck about with the various packages I have, this card looked ok on the screen but its not much in the flesh, I like the design side of digi work but not the finished article so much, having said that I'm no good at it... and it shows, I don't really know where I'm going with this but it seemed as if you could produce quick cards this way, turns out they're just as involved as anything on the Cricut really so I'm just going to enjoy playing with the various bits and bobs I have to hand, will have to invest in some tutorial cds for Paint Shop Pro x cos that baffles the life out of me!!
this has all been done in My Craft Studio with lots of elements from outside too, I did cut out the flowers cos it just looked too flat, anyway, this card is for me gorgeous daughter and please note NO RIBBON!! well I nearly put some on but resisted :(


2 comments:

joolsedesigns said...

I love the card and love MCS well done
joolse

starcyl said...

Lovely soft image and I think the flowers set it of a treat. You've been very busy since I last called in and I'm liking your work, love the pretty flamingos.

Jenny x