Tuesday 26 July 2011

I know I keep doing these name books but I like doing them and they are so personal to the person getting them they like them too, I loved this one cos the baby is soooooo gorguss, isnt she beautiful :0)







I was quite happy with this SISTER word book but it took ages to make and then I realised I'd used the wrong font.... ARGHHHH!! it took me ages to get the words to cut out how I wanted them, I had just finished a really nice (say it myself) word book for a couple that got married, it said FOREVER, unfortunately I lost all the pictures on my phone, so only got one picture of it when I had just cut it out, but none of the finished item.... GUTTED!!! it was probably one of my best efforts too... boo hoo (I found the pic and put it on, its after this post)


Well, this is the only pic I have of the FOREVER word book, THIS was the font I was supposed to be using for the SISTER book above!! what on earth was I doing? I am so upset that I lost all the pics of this book cos it really was quite nice.... isnt it a lovely font tho!!


No comments: